When you contact the Help Desk, please try to describe your issue as completely as possible. For instance:
- Are you using a PC, Mac, or iPad?
- What browser are you using (i.e., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari)?
- If the issue is in a course, what course?
- If it's with a particular aspect of a course (for instance, a video doesn't play), what is it and where is it (week, lesson, title)?
- If you are contacting us by email, can you include a "screenshot"? Visual information can be extremely helpful for many issues. (How? ... click here)
- What is the phone number where you can be reached?
Try not to describe your problem like this: "In week two, a video doesn't work." Avoiding a lot of back and forth with the Help Desk to collect basic issue information will expedite getting to a resolution. Help us help you!
Or call 503-251-2831 or 1-855-489-7932