As fall term officially begins next Monday, October 9, we'd like to provide an update for students on when courses will open in UWS webCampus.
For online students in UWS graduate programs or taking an undergraduate pre-req science course:
- Most online courses will open for students after 4 pm Pacific Time on Friday, October 6. You should receive a message letting you know that your course is open.
- If your course doesn't open on Friday, or you don't receive a message, check your webCampus Dashboard thru the weekend to see if it appears.
- If you cannot access a course by Monday afternoon, please contact the Help Desk (and please include the course name/number).
- If you register for courses at myUWS on Friday or over the weekend, you will not be enrolled in your course in webCampus until Monday. You will know you're enrolled when the course appears on your webCampus Dashboard or in your Navigation menu.
For campus students in the DC or MT programs:
- Your course sites should be visible by Monday
- If you don't see a course in your webCampus Dashboard by
Wednesday or Thursday -
- Check with your instructor first - they might simply need to make it visible to students
- If you are not enrolled in your webCampus course site, please contact the Help Desk
Finally, if you're a new UWS student and haven't completed the new student orientation course, please do so ASAP!
Have a great fall term!
- The academic support and training team