Summer Term 2018 is officially open TODAY, so we'd like to provide a reminder for students about courses and when they are open in UWS webCampus:
For online students in UWS graduate programs or taking an undergraduate pre-req science course:
- Most online courses open for students after 4 pm Pacific Time on Friday, July 6. You should receive an email message letting you know that your course is open.
- If your course doesn't open on Friday, or you don't receive a message, check your webCampus Dashboard or Navigation menu to watch for it to appear. In the Course Overview section of your Dashboard, select the Courses tab. You can now select In progress, Future, or Past courses. Your Summer term courses will be listed under the In progress section once you are enrolled and the course is opened.
- If you cannot access a course by Monday afternoon, please contact the Help Desk (and please include the course name/number).
- If you registered for courses at myUWS on Friday or over the weekend, you will not be enrolled in your course in webCampus until Monday. You will know you're enrolled when the course appears on your webCampus Dashboard or in your Navigation menu.
For campus students in the DC program:
- Your course sites should be visible by Monday.
- If you don't see a course in your webCampus Dashboard by Wednesday or Thursday:
- Check with your instructor first - they might simply need to make it visible to students.
- If you are not enrolled in your webCampus course site, please contact the Help Desk
Finally, if you're a new UWS *online* student and haven't completed the new student orientation course, please do so ASAP!
Have a great Summer 2018 term!
- The Center for Teaching and Learning team