Spring term 2019 opens on Monday, April 8, so we'd like to provide a reminder for students about courses and when they are open in webCampus.
For online students in UWS graduate programs or undergraduate science courses:
- Most online courses open for students after 4 pm Pacific Time on Friday, April 5. You should receive an email message letting you know that your course is open.
- If your course doesn't open on Friday, or you don't receive a message, check your webCampus Dashboard or Navigation menu to watch for it to appear. In the Course Overview section of your Dashboard, select the Courses tab. You can now select In progress, Future, or Past courses. Your Spring term courses will be listed under the In progress section on Monday morning.
- If you cannot access a course by Monday afternoon, please contact the Help Desk (and please include the course name/number).
- If you registered for courses at myUWS on Friday, April 5 or over the weekend, you will not be enrolled in your course in webCampus until Monday. You will know you're enrolled when the course appears on your webCampus Dashboard or in your Navigation menu.
For on-campus students in the DC program:
- If you don't see a course in your webCampus Dashboard by Wednesday or Thursday:
- Check with your instructor first - they might simply need to make it visible to students.
- If you are not enrolled in your webCampus course site, please contact the Help Desk
- Finally, if you're a new UWS *online* student and haven't completed the new student orientation course, please do so ASAP!
Have a great Spring 2019 term!
(Edited by Denise Dallmann - original submission Friday, April 5, 2019, 9:41 AM)