As 2015 winds down, all of us who support the faculty and students in UWS webCampus would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season and term break!
Here's to some well-deserved downtime with family and friends.
And a couple of quick reminders ...
- From Dec 24 - 27, and Dec 31 - Jan 3, the UWS Help Desk will be closed. From Dec 28 - 30 there will be emergency support only.
- Most online courses should be available to enter on Saturday, January 2. You will receive a message letting you know when your course is open.
- Campus course sites will be available on Monday, January 4.
- There will be an update of Moodle applied to webCampus on December 29. There will few visible changes - it's mostly "under the hood."
The holiday season can be a great time to unplug from the screen (at least this one) and relax. Your courses will be here when you return in the New Year. See you in 2016!
- The Academic Support & Training Team