Please take a few minutes to offer feedback about your class experience.
Student course evaluations for the Fall 2019 term will be available as of 8:00 am PT, Monday, December 9. All students will receive an email to their UWS email inbox with a direct link to each of their course evaluations. All UWS students will also be able access evaluations directly from the “Student Course Evaluations” module in all webCampus courses.
How long do I have to complete the course evaluation?
- College of Chiropractic students have until 11:59 pm PT on Friday, December 20
- College of Graduate Studies students have until 11:59 pm PT on Sunday, December 29
Why complete a course evaluation?
- Your evaluations are reviewed in detail
- Your evaluation of the course, faculty, and learning experience contribute to improving future courses
What else do I need to know?
- Communicating clear, respectful, and constructive feedback is a valuable professional skill
- When offering feedback of any kind, focus on specific examples, whenever possible
- Evaluations are anonymous and distributed to faculty after grades are posted