The Summer 2019 term begins on Monday, July 8, so we'd like to provide a reminder for students about courses and when they are open in webCampus.
For online students in graduate studies programs or undergraduate science courses:
- We will begin our online course enrollments on Friday, July 5 in the afternoon. You should receive an email message letting you know that your course is open. On occasion, enrollments are processed through the weekend so you may not see your course until Monday morning.
- To find your course, check your webCampus Dashboard or Navigation menu. In the Course Overview section of your Dashboard, select the Courses tab. You can now select In progress, Future, or Past courses. Your Summer term courses will be listed under the In progress section on Monday morning.
- If you cannot access a course by Monday mid-day, please contact the Help Desk (and please include the course name/number).
- If you registered for courses at myUWS on Friday, July 5 or over the weekend, you will not be enrolled in your course in webCampus until Monday. You will know you're enrolled when the course appears on your webCampus Dashboard or in your Navigation menu.
For on-campus students in the DC program:
- If you don't see a course in your webCampus Dashboard by the time your first class meets:
- Check with your instructor first - they might simply need to make it visible to students.
- Check your course enrollments in MyUWS and confirm you are registered for the correct courses. If not, please contact the registrar’s office at email@example.com.