Blackboard Open, our webCampus (Moodle) provider and host, will be releasing a number of upgrades to our site on Thursday, July 11. WebCampus will be unavailable from 12:30am – 6:30am PT on the 11th while the upgrades are being applied.
Below is a list of the new features we think you’ll find most helpful.
- Users will be able to sort, star, hide and display specific courses in the course overview window
- Instructors will be able to record audio and video feedback in response to student assignments
- New features and improvements for mobile applications including improved usability in the course overview, added ability to mark activities and resources as complete when offline, added ability to enable group messaging in courses and give users control over who can message them.
- New messaging features that allow for more customization and privacy
- Last post date and time will now be shown correctly on the discussion forum pages
None of these changes will impact the look or navigation of Moodle.
Please note the recommended browsers for webCampus are:
- Google ChromeTM
- Microsoft Edge®
- Internet Explorer® 11
- Mobile Safari
- Google Chrome
Legacy browsers with known compatibility issues: Internet Explorer 10 and below, Safari 7 and below
Thanks and have a great day!
The Center for Teaching and Learning Team